Principal Full-stack Software Developer
Salary: up to $3000 - Location:
• Take part in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, designing and writing new software programs, testing and final deployment of the allocated projects;
• Dedication to mentoring, and implementing best practices for the team
• You are able to lead and resolve company-wide technical discussions, and are able to collaborate and include inputs from cross-functional teams (security, DevOps, data, compliance and product),
• You have a good sense for build-vs-buy, and are able to identify and prioritize the highest ROI architectural investments
• Work individually as well as within the team to deliver and maintain projects as well as provide product support to others;
• Work closely with other functional teams in different geographical regions to ensure successful delivery of both customer and in-house projects or solution based on defined requirements;
• Ensure on-going development practices for consistency, reliability, performance and continuity within the B2BE application development environment.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
• 10+ years in hands-on development of full stack software solutions
• Hands-on experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment (AWS preferred or Azure) with high transaction volumes or high availability requirements. AWS RDS, SNS, SQS and Cognito experience is a plus.
• Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful complex, and enterprise-scale project delivery
• Experience in developing End to End technical Architecture and delivery of very large scale platforms
• Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
• Experience working with distributed teams (onshore and offshore)
• Have experience in web development with LAMP stack
• Good understanding in OOP, MVC, micro-service architecture concept
• Modern programming languages (Java, php, Python is a plus)
• Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git). Bitbucket is a plus.
• Conversant in database design (MySQL)
• Experience with container (Docker) and Orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
• Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
• Experience in caching technology is a plus
• Experience in NodeJs is a plus
• Experience in YUI and CodeIgniter development is a plus
• Machine Learning framework and libraries are a plus
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype hahoainhi for more information!