Product Associate
Salary: $600 - $900 - Location: Ho Chi Minh
In this Product Associate role, you will be exposed to all aspects of product management. This includes market/user research, defining the product backlog, prioritizing the development work, monitoring and ensuring the implementation fulfills the criteria, and making sure that the content of the Knowledge Hub is up to date. This role is part of our core product development team, which is where we innovate and develop all the core offerings (and where you can have all the fun).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Research and understand relevant market segments;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to own, develop and maintain product roadmaps & planning;
- Work and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualise, analyse, define, design, validate, implement and release new features and product improvements;
- Lead, run and orchestrate design sprints and others product development & planning activities;
- Contribute to the development and applications of best practices in product development & process management;
- Understand and advocate our long-term vision while working with the management and other teams to define and adapt the same; and
- Contribute to the evangelisation of our product and our culture internally and externally.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for excellence. You always want to go above and beyond in everything you do;
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and an innovative mindset;
- Ability to articulate and translate business challenges into technical/product requirements and vice versa;
- Ability to quickly understand, profile, troubleshoot, and handle complex product development matters;
- Previous experience of running and orchestrating design sprints and relevant activities;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities;
- Excellent teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with stakeholders, from Engineering, Data Science, UI/UX, Marketing/Growth and Sales/BD;
- Experience/background in Data Science/Machine Learning (market/GTM, concepts/processes in data wrangling, feature engineering, model training, and/or MLOps) is a big advantage;
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Fluency in English is a must; and
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with experience working with Confluence and JIRA is preferred.
How to Apply
Please contact me via skype hahoainhi or email firstname.lastname@example.org